February 17, 2009

Hard work pays off!

Erin attends the 9 am Women's Only Class! Erin set out to get into her "Skinny Jeans".
She is one of my I am Crossfit Clients.
She has had to learn how to zone, learn how to workout on her own, and manage, like all of us, a crazy schedule!
Erin pulled her tight jeans away from her belly today and said "look at all this room"! She has done a great job, as well as all of my I am Clients! We still have 11 days until weigh in, stay focused Ladies and if you think you can, you will!

C ya at the finish line in your tight jeans!
Woot!

1 comment:

Joe Cannon said...

Carey. I like that you use Juice Plus+ I am an exercise physiologist and the author of a book on supplements (Nutritional Supplements What Works and Why). In over 12 years of research and study, Juice Plus is the only supplement I have found that has significant research to back up its claims. I use it myself and have seen its effects. As you may know, Juice Plus + also has research that it helps reduce free radical production during exercise as well.
Joe
Joe Cannon, MS, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
www.Joe-Cannon.com