January 27, 2009

Time

I was thinking that I would just post once a month.

Wouldn't that be terrible. With the look of things... you would think that is where this blog is headed. Seems like I have been here before... first thing i feel like I should do is apologize for blog neglect. For those of you who check in on me you may stop or just be hopeful. I will try and do better.

Time is on my side. The more I see my kids grow, the more I realize the importance of time choices. Taking the opportunity to do the things that will help me to grow so that I can be a better example for you, my family, my peeps.

There are several things coming up on the calender that turn on my anxious button. One is the Level two Certification for Crossfit that we will host in 9 days. Shortly following that, Austin will host over 200 Crossfitters for the Affiliate gathering. These Crossfitters will be traveling from all over the world. Most all of them will stop into our facility and check us out. That will be amazing. Then there is the Crossfit Endurance Cert that will be held in Dallas in February. Several of us coaches are headed to GSX to get ourselves ready to bring you the Crossfit Endurance Program that you are sure to enjoy! Very Exciting! Keep your eyes out for that one!
I am thinking about going to GSX again in March to get my O lift Certification. I am two clicks away from that commitment. Then Rob Wolf will be here the following weekend to teach me and many others about how to "Skin" the zone! Very exciting!

And of Course the Qualifiers. Yes I am talking about the Crossfit Games qualifying event @ GSX in May. My nerves kick in just typing about it. I am preparing my mind and body for this event. Very exciting times!

So, as you can see there are some big things about to happen with me and CC.

Some things that are going on that I have not even mentioned, like CC Fittest games Challenge, I am Crossfit finally, Sav's B-Day, Stone's b-day, My b-day, today : ) ...
the list...

Time- duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration.

Be Present. Today I live, Today I Die.

1 comment:

Catherine Hart said...

Carey, I love you.
You mean a lot to me.
Thank You for being you; your bad-ass self, your Mom self, your human self, your YOU self. I think you're great. sorry to be cheesy, but oh well. you inspire.