January 07, 2009

Something about Women


I coach the Women's Only 9am class on Tuesday/Thursday. I must say it is one of my favorite classes. Think about it, you get to sleep in, if you don't have kids or a job, and then come into a awesome workout class. Or, you could get up early and have your pre meal packet, no rush, a good breakfast, coffee and a book. Or, you could even get in 3 to 4 things on your "Things to do today" list before your workout.

Once you arrive at your casual no rush pace, usually 2 min late to get started, we kick into some fun talk and then right to fast feet, high knees, and jumping jacks with chop sticks. Class is intense, but has a friendly feel to it. You absolutely cannot go wrong with this time slot! This class even allows me to teach some of my old dance moves as well as allow me to entertain them with some PVC pipe twirling that I am still gifted with since I was 8.

If you can, if your schedule allows you to, you need to visit or attend this class. You will not regret it! You will reach your fitness goals and you will make some great friends!

Thank you Suzy, featured above in the UT shirt - tall blonde- who turned 49 yesterday, for letting me see my bright future! you truly inspire me!

No comments: