December 09, 2008

Crossfit Endurance

Run season is here. I continue to have people approach me about running. A few questions that are asked are: How do I run correctly, how much should I run, and how do I mix running with Crossfit? So, I think a run clinic is in order.

This clinic is designed to improve your skill as a runner as well as interlace the crossfit method of training with running so that you can become a better endurance runner and, better yet, a better athlete. Running can be short (400m) or it can be long (50 miles). What Crossfit endurance is designed to do is train the athlete to run further faster and more efficient. The focus will be focused on the 10k, half marathon, and marathon distance races.

This clinic will address form and technique for efficiency, be introduced to some of the POSE methods of running as well as implement Crossfit style workouts interlaced with running to gain the greatest overall results.

Crossfit endurance will assist you as a runner to do less pounding on the pavement and more strength endurance, allowing for more power output, less injury, and more fun!

Please don't hesitate to call me with any questions about this clinic or running and Crossfit!

512-296-4637

See ya Saturday.

No comments: