August 19, 2009

CLean

Just at 48 hrs of clean eating. Wow I feel a huge difference.

I am anchoring my success at every workout.

I am enjoying my way of life.

On another note, We are having the clothing swap this Friday at 8pm. I am hosting a goal setting workshop at 7. I am excited about both but mostly the goal setting. I was always told to set goals. I would set goals and then forget to look at them. That's not really how it works. You have to look at them. You also have to remember to dream. I have heard people tell me that you have to set "realistic" goals. While this is true, you also have to remember to dream. Those things that seem unreal now can become real with some focus and slight edge step in the right direction.

You can create your life. You can have whatever you want if you put the blueprint together now.

C ya Friday!

No comments: