May 07, 2008

Welcome Back Carey... Love Crossfit


Wow! Thanks CrossFit and Crossfit Central. I had a great time on the track today... back for my first run. The WOD was 4 X 800m timed, take as much time as you need between rounds.
Results
4:27
4:10
3:51
3:37

improved each round and felt good at the end. I am satisfied with the workout and look forward to coming back full speed. However long that will take.

Yesterday I visited Crossfit Central gym and decided to stick around and do a little welcome back workout. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 pull up, push up, wall ball starting at 15 and working down to 1 in pull up/push up set.

I am sore! Push ups are the hardest for me right now. They are slow and low, need to work the fast twitch muscle!

Any who, I look forward to getting back into class with all you guys! I have to admit I feel like I need some physical endurance before I start with you, Now I know how you felt when you had to just jump into class and get started! Hats off to all of you for commiting to your wellness and working with the BEST program in Austin!


Love to you all!

No comments: